Pages

Friday, September 05, 2014

OMG Man With World’s Biggest MANH00D Donating it to museum when He Dies (PHOTO +18)



The man with the largest documented ever p€n1s, Jonah Falcon, has agreed to donate his member to a museum after his death. A museum know as the P€nis Museum made the offer to Falcon, which he happily accepted.

 “I am flattered by the invitation,” Falcon said in a letter to the museum.


“I appreciate your museum’s devotion to science, and it would be an honor to have my manhood put on display, hopefully nestled between the $€xual appendages of a sperm whale and a polar bear … I hope I don’t make either of those creatures jealous. May I suggest you call the exhibit, ‘Jonah and the Whale’.


” The museum opened in Reykjavik in 1997 and houses more than 300 specimen p€n1ses and p€n1le parts from more than 93 different animals, including 17 types of whales, seven kinds of seals and walruses, a polar bear and a gorilla. They range in size from a 2-millimeter hamster schlong to a 6-foot whale dong.

No comments:

Post a Comment