Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Dencia Doesn’t Believe Married People Should Have Friends of the Opposite Sex…Do You Agree?


Dencia_AMA_1_that1960chick.com
Ladies! What do you think about your husband or significant other having female friends? Guys do you feel you wife should not have any male friends?
The other day Cameroonian-Nigerian singer and Whitenicious entrepreneur Dencia said that she believed married people should not be friends with any member of the opposite sex.
She wrote,

Married men shouldn’t have female friends, married women shouldn’t have male friends (females can have male Gay friends tho) #EndOfStory

Mary J. Blige who has been married to her manager Kendu Isaacs for 11 years also subscribes to this belief, saying her husband isn’t allowed to have female friends. She said in an interview with Stella magazine,
All females for me, all guys for him. There’s none of that, ‘Oh, that’s my female friend, Oh, that’s my guy friend. No, not in a marriage, I’ve never seen that work.”
Actress Naya Rivera also echoed Mary J. Blige‘s sentiment. The actress who married actor Ryan Dorsey in a surprise ceremony in Mexico a few months ago, said on a recent appearance on The View,
I think that’s amazing. I’m with Mary. I just got married and I’m pretty sure I told my husband that like two days ago. It’s really not so much a rule as I understand it, because I feel like you’re playing with fire and opening up the floodgates here, and you’re having issues in your marriage, but someone is going to talk to the opposite sex to get advice or whatever and you should be talking to your partner. So I don’t believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment